By Hal Stern, David Damstra, Brad Williams
An in-depth examine the internals of the WordPress procedure. because the hottest running a blog and content material administration platform on hand at the present time, WordPress is a strong device. This interesting e-book is going past the fundamentals and delves into the center of the WordPress approach, providing overviews of the sensible points of WordPress in addition to plug-in and topic improvement.
By Chris Minnick
Get up to the mark at the engine that powers Safari and Google Chrome
What do the net browsers on iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Kindle, and Nokia have in universal with Google Chrome and Apple Safari? WebKit powers all of them. This advisor indicates you ways to create websites and cellular net apps utilizing WebKit. discover ways to use all of the developer instruments, the newest net criteria, and WebKit's exact kinds and capabilities to create attractive, interactive websites for cellular and computing device display.
Explores how WebKit helps HTML5 and CSS3, offering a wide toolkit for developing swifter and higher cellular sites* Explains the way to create web content for either cellular and computer show utilizing WebKit* Covers buying and fitting the developer instruments, construction websites, debugging and deploying them, and making the most of WebKit capabilities to create speedier, extra beautiful, and extra interactive sites
With cellular units proliferating at a speedy fee, there's by no means been a greater time to benefit all in regards to the engine that powers the best cellular browser. WebKit For Dummies teaches you to create websites that utilize every thing WebKit has to supply.
By Craig Grannell, Victor Sumner, Dionysios Synodinos
The crucial consultant to HTML5 and CSS3 net Design has been totally revised from its seriously acclaimed first version, and up to date to incorporate all the new good points and top practices of HTML5 and CSS3. This book reveals all you will have to design nice sites which are standards-compliant, usable, and aesthetically entertaining, yet it won't weigh down you with waffle, conception, or imprecise details!
you'll find The crucial consultant to HTML5 and CSS3 internet Design invaluable at any level of your occupation, with its mix of sensible tutorials and reference fabric. newbies will quick choose up the fundamentals, whereas more matured internet designers and builders will hold returning to the e-book many times to learn up on recommendations they might not have used for your time, or to look up homes, attributes and different information. This ebook is destined to turn into a detailed good friend, adopting an enduring position in your table.
The crucial consultant to HTML5 and CSS3 internet Design begins with a quick advent to the net and website design, ahead of diving immediately in to HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals, reusing code, and different top practices you could undertake. The e-book then focuses on crucial parts of a winning site: typography, photographs, navigation, tables, layouts, kinds and suggestions (including ready-made personal home page scripts) and browser quirks, hacks and insects.
The crucial advisor to HTML5 and CSS3 internet Design is totally updated, protecting aid of the most recent criteria in the entire most up-to-date browsers, together with IE 9 and Firefox four. The final bankruptcy of the ebook presents numerous case reports to dissect and study from, together with the entire most well liked website archetypes―a web publication, a shop entrance, a company domestic web page, and an internet gallery. you will additionally relish numerous special reference appendices protecting CSS, HTML, colour references, entities, and more―any info you must lookup should be shut at hand.
By Stephanie Leary
WordPress for internet Developers is a whole advisor for internet designers and builders who are looking to commence construction and administering sites with WordPress. This e-book is an replace of Beginning WordPress 3, freshened and clarified for web builders who have the desire to make the main of WordPress. You'll commence through studying WordPress fundamentals, together with tips to put up content material, upload media, and deal with users.
Then you are going to dig deeper into your WordPress server management, together with area mapping, protection, and uploading and migrating. The publication then steps up a equipment with an advent to constructing for WordPress, ideal for builders and architects with a few Hypertext Preprocessor adventure, who are looking to learn how to create customized issues and plugins.
WordPress is the most well-liked open resource running a blog and content material administration procedure on the planet. Its versatile, straightforward method could be prolonged with millions of freely to be had issues and plugins. This publication will train you the way to utilize WordPress’s integrated gains, how to define definitely the right topics and plugins in your tasks, and the way to construct your personal customized good points. you are going to study to:
By Valeri Karpov, Diego Netto
A complete consultant to AngularJS, Google's open-source client-side framework for app development.
many of the present publications to AngularJS fight to supply basic and comprehensible motives for extra complicated ideas. for this reason, a few builders who comprehend all of the simple innovations of AngularJS fight by way of construction extra advanced real-world functions. Professional AngularJS presents an intensive figuring out of AngularJS, protecting every thing from simple ideas, reminiscent of directives and knowledge binding, to extra complicated recommendations like transclusion, construct structures, and automatic integration checking out. as well as explaining the beneficial properties of AngularJS, this e-book distills real-world adventure on how those gains healthy jointly to allow groups to interact extra successfully in development notable apps.
- Offers a extra thorough and entire method of AngularJS
- Includes tips to different complex topics
- Lets you construct an easy program from scratch, explaining easy construction blocks alongside the way in which for fast hands-on learning
By Vinod Krishnan
Oracle ADF is likely one of the least difficult how you can boost wealthy net functions. All you would like is a bit Java to get the main from this booklet because it takes you step by step from deploy, to improvement, to implementation.
- Implement an internet program utilizing the strong ADF improvement framework from Oracle
- Experience the joys of establishing an easy internet program with useful examples and step by step instructions
- Understand the facility of Oracle ADF 11gR2 and strengthen any complicated software with confidence
Oracle ADF is an end-to-end framework which makes software improvement basic via delivering infrastructure providers in addition to visible and declarative improvement correct away.
"Oracle ADF 11gR2 improvement Beginner's consultant" publications any consumer with programming abilities so one can speedy study the choices and how you can boost wealthy web purposes utilizing ADF 11gR2. Containing the entire talents new person has to take advantage of to construct an software in ADF 11gR2, this ebook is designed in this sort of approach in order that it complements the sensible believe of constructing purposes in ADF 11gR2.
Starting with the deploy and configuration of Oracle ADF 11g RD we'll then paintings via themes similar to operating with the version Layer and version facts through exhibiting and binding the knowledge. Later we'll examine Navigations and Flows inside functions in addition to their structure, glance, and believe. "Oracle ADF 11g R2 improvement Beginner's advisor" will finish with us the safety and deployment of the functions that have been created.
What you are going to examine from this book
- Explore the set up method and the configurations had to paintings with Jdeveloper
- Familiarize your self with the ADF version Layer and paintings with the enterprise Components
- Identify the elements and mplement the validations for the enterprise Rules
- Bind the version information and divulge it to the consumer interface utilizing the knowledge control
- Learn to demonstrate and organize the layouts within the View Layer utilizing ADF Faces components
- Understand the navigation flows and how to cross info among pages
- Discover the importance of the surface Editor to type the pages utilizing CSS types and themes
- Implement the safety on your pages and the best way to installation the application
"Oracle ADF 11gR2 improvement Beginner's consultant" will hide the fundamentals of Oracle ADF 11g improvement and should then paintings via extra advanced themes because the reader earnings extra talents. This booklet will stick to an educational strategy with the content material and projects getting extra complicated throughout.
Who this ebook is written for
This booklet is meant for newbies who be aware of a bit approximately Java programming and wish to methods to boost wealthy net functions utilizing the Oracle program improvement Framework.
By James McGaw
Beginning Django E-Commerce courses you thru generating an e-commerce website utilizing Django, the preferred Python internet improvement framework. subject matters lined contain easy methods to make a purchasing cart, a checkout, and a cost processor; find out how to utilize Ajax; and SEO top practices. during the e-book, you'll take every one subject and use it on construct a unmarried instance website, and the entire whereas youâll research the speculation in the back of what you're architecting.
* construct an absolutely sensible e-commerce site.
* learn how to architect your web site competently to outlive in an more and more aggressive on-line panorama with stable search engine optimization options.
* turn into versed within the Django net framework and find out how you could utilize it to vastly lessen the quantity of labor you want to do to get a website up and working speedy.
<h3>What you'll learn</h3>
* comprehend Django top practices for architecting an internet site that might ultimately be positioned into construction.
* Leverage Django templates to keep up a constant feel and appear throughout your site.
* study search engine optimisation most sensible practices with seek engine–friendly URLs, metatags, and an autogenerated Google website map.
* persist with most sensible practices for protection so the undesirable men don't get keep watch over of your web site or compromise your info.
* find out about constructing and deploying your Python code at the Google App Engine.
* build an enterprise-level procuring cart software that could really obtain funds from Authorize.net and Paypal.
<h3>Who is that this booklet for?</h3>
This booklet is for programmers seeking to how one can quick and successfully leverage the Django internet framework to construct light-weight, robust websites. whereas the ebook is geared toward builders attracted to growing e-commerce websites, the subjects coated practice to the other web site you could construct with Django. You'll methods to optimize your website for se's, safe your pages to thwart hackers, and install your website into production–all with Django. alongside the best way, you'll construct a completely practical e-commerce module that would have you ever up and promoting stuff on the net in no time!
<h3>About the Apress starting Series</h3>
The starting sequence from Apress is the correct option to get the data you must land that an important entry–level activity. those books will train you a typical and demanding know-how from the floor up simply because they're explicitly designed to take you from “novice to professional.” You’ll commence your trip by means of seeing what you must know—but with out useless conception and filler. You’ll construct your ability set by means of studying the way to prepare real–world tasks step-by-step. So no matter if your objective is your subsequent profession problem or a brand new studying chance, the start sequence from Apress will take you there—it is your relied on advisor via unusual territory!
By Rakhitha Nimesh Ratnayake
Everyone it kind of feels loves WordPress and this can be your chance to take your current layout and improvement talents to the subsequent degree. examine in effortless phases tips on how to quickly construct modern internet functions from scratch.
- Develop robust net purposes speedily with WordPress
- Practical scenario-based process with ready-to-test resource code
- Learning tips on how to plan advanced net purposes from scratch
Developing WordPress-powered web pages is likely one of the standout developments within the glossy net improvement international. the pliability and tool of the integrated gains provided by way of WordPress has made builders flip their attentions to the potential of utilizing it as an online improvement framework. This booklet will act as a complete source for development net functions with this awesome framework.
"WordPress net program improvement" is a complete consultant fascinated with incorporating the prevailing beneficial properties of WordPress into standard net improvement. This publication is based in the direction of development a whole net program from scratch. With this e-book, you are going to construct an program with a modularized constitution supported by way of the most recent trending technologies.
"Wordpress net software improvement" presents a accomplished, functional, and example-based procedure for pushing the bounds of WordPress for internet purposes past your imagination.
This ebook starts through exploring the position of current WordPress parts and discussing the explanations for selecting WordPress for net software improvement. As we continue, extra spotlight will be placed into adapting WordPress positive factors into net purposes with the aid of a casual use-case-based version for discussing the main widespread integrated gains. whereas striving for net improvement with WordPress, additionally, you will know about the mixing of well known client-side applied sciences akin to spine, Underscore, and jQuery, and server-side applied sciences and methods resembling template engines, RSS feeds, Open Auth integration, and more.
After interpreting this ebook, you'll own the power to boost strong net functions speedily inside of restricted time frames with the an important benefit of benefitting comparatively cheap and time-critical projects.
What you'll research from this book
- Adapt present WordPress beneficial properties and features into internet applications
- Develop extendable plugins with state-of-the-art codes
- Build and customizing subject matters past traditional net layouts
- Integrate the most recent trending internet improvement applied sciences into WordPress
- Use third-party plugins and libraries to simplify software development
- Master suggestions and methods utilizing current WordPress features
An huge, functional advisor that explains find out how to adapt WordPress positive aspects, either traditional and trending, for net applications.
Who this booklet is written for
This publication is meant for WordPress builders and architects who've the will to move past traditional web site improvement to improve caliber internet purposes inside a constrained timeframe and for max revenue. skilled internet builders who're trying to find a framework for swift program improvement also will locate this to be an invaluable source. previous wisdom with of WordPress is leading because the major spotlight will be on explaining equipment for adapting WordPress suggestions for internet program improvement instead of explaining easy abilities with WordPress.
By Thoriq Firdaus
Discover how one can simply create enticing, responsive web pages with minimal hassle!
• quickly advance and prototype responsive web content through the use of strong open resource frameworks.
• concentration much less at the thought and extra on effects, with transparent step by step directions, previews, and examples that will help you alongside the way.
• find out how you could make the most of 3 of the main robust responsive frameworks on hand this day: Bootstrap, Skeleton, and Zurb Foundation.
Responsive website design is an explosive sector of progress in smooth net improvement a result of large quantity of other machine sizes and resolutions which are now commercially to be had. now you can create your own responsive site fast and successfully, permitting you to exhibit your content material in a layout that might paintings on any equipment with an online browser.
By following our special step by step directions during this dependent reference consultant, you are going to find out how you could construct enticing responsive web pages. With assurance of Bootstrap, Skeleton, and Zurb beginning you'll find out about 3 of the main strong responsive frameworks to be had today.
Leading you thru via functional instance, you'll locate that this crucial reference develops your knowing by way of truly supporting you create appealing web pages step-by-step in entrance of your very eyes.
After going over the fundamentals, you'll be capable of choose from developing your individual responsive portfolio web page with Skeleton, construction a beautiful product web page with Bootstrap, or constructing your personal expert enterprise site with Zurb Foundation.
Ultimately you'll tips on how to make a decision which framework is correct for you, and the way you could install and customise it in your certain specifications!
What you are going to study from this book
• the best way to come to a decision which responsive framework is correct for you.
• Harness the pliability of Skeleton to create a very specific portfolio.
• Use Bootstrap to just about without difficulty create a beautiful product release page.
• Create a web presence to your company that might paintings on any equipment with Zurb beginning.
• notice how one can leverage CSS to its complete capability for refining your responsive websites.
Written as a concise but sensible advisor with an specific concentrate on displaying newbies find out how to get their own responsive web content up and working, this crucial reference comprises insurance of tried-and-tested responsive frameworks in a project-based structure that at the same time presents seen effects while constructing middle understanding.
Who this ebook is written for
Ideal for anyone who desires their on-line presence to be suitable with units and resolutions of any measurement, Responsive website design by way of Example exhibits you the way to pick the precise framework on your personal venture standards after which publications you thru the method of install, configuration, and customization.
With 3 hugely dependent and meticulously designed initiatives to select from, it's the excellent reference for either new and latest net builders who are looking to have the ability to increase their abilities and show off their content material in a really specialist demeanour.
By Rob Crowther, Ash Blue, Greg Wanish
HTML5 in Action presents an entire advent to net improvement utilizing HTML5. you will discover each point of the HTML5 specification via real-world examples and code samples. it is even more than simply a specification reference, even though. It lives as much as the identify HTML5 in Action by means of providing you with the sensible, hands-on tips you will have to exploit key features.
About the Technology
HTML5 isn't really a number of new tags and contours additional to an outdated standard—it's the root of the trendy internet, permitting its interactive prone, single-page UI, interactive video games, and intricate enterprise purposes. With help for standards-driven cellular app improvement, robust gains like neighborhood garage and WebSockets, marvelous audio and video APIs, and new format techniques utilizing CSS3, SVG, and Canvas, HTML5 has entered its top time.
About the Book
HTML5 in Action offers a whole creation to internet improvement utilizing HTML5. It explores the HTML5 specification via real-world examples and code samples. It earns the identify "in motion" via supplying you with the sensible, hands-on assistance you will need to with a bit of luck construct the websites and purposes you—and your clients—have been in need of for years.
This ebook concentrates on new HTML5 gains and assumes you're acquainted with common HTML.
Purchase of the print e-book contains a unfastened booklet in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
- New semantic components and shape enter types
- Single-page program design
- Creating interactive graphics
- Mobile internet apps
About the Authors
Rob Crowther is an online developer and blogger and the writer of Manning's Hello! HTML5 & CSS3. Joe Lennon is an firm cellular program developer. Ash Blue builds award-winning interactive tasks. Greg Wanish is an self reliant internet and eCommerce developer.
Table of Contents
- HTML5: from records to applications
- Form construction: enter widgets, facts binding, and information validation
- File enhancing and administration: wealthy formatting, dossier garage, drag and drop
- Messaging: speaking to and from scripts in HTML5
- Mobile functions: consumer garage and offline execution
- 2D Canvas: low-level, 2nd photos rendering
- SVG: responsive in-browser graphics
- Video and audio: taking part in media within the browser
- WebGL: 3D software development
PART 1 INTRODUCTION
PART 2 BROWSER-BASED APPS
PART three INTERACTIVE snap shots, MEDIA, AND GAMING
- Plus 10 Appendixes